1. Tap Settings > Mail, Contacts, Calendars > Accounts > Add account > Email.
2. In the Add Account page, tap Exchange.
Select the type of account you want to add
3. Enter your full email address, for example firstname.lastname@example.org, and your password, and then tap Next.
Add your email address and password
4. By default, Mail, Contacts, and Calendar information are synchronized. Tap Save.
5. If you're prompted to create a passcode, tap Continue and type a numeric passcode. If you're prompted and don't set up a passcode, you can't view this account on your device. You can also set up a passcode later in your settings.